Monday, October 24, 2005

TUMRASPs

The Ultimate, Minimum-Rejection, All-Situation, Pre-packaged Pickup Lines!
* "Your smile lit up the room so I had to come over."
* "Before I came to talk to you, only God and I knew what I was going to say.
But now that I'm standing here, only He knows."
* "I'd buy you a drink, but I'd be jealous of the glass."
* This one is only for gals. Guys can't pull this off without complication.
Check his jacket label. When he wonders what you're doing:
"I was checking to see if you were made in heaven."
* "If I could rework the alphabet I'd put "I" next to "U"."
* "Can I have directions?" (to where) "To your heart."
* "I had a bad day and it always makes me feel better when I see a
beautiful girl smile. Would you smile for me?"
* If someone asks why you want to go out with them, respond:
"Because the alternative is unthinkable."
* "Are your feet tired, because you keep running through my mind?"
* "If I could be one thing in the world,
I would be a tear born in your eyes, living on your cheek,
and dying on your lips."
* "Are you OKAY?!? That fall from heaven must've hurt!"
* "God may have made all men equal, but he made you without equal."
* "Excuse me, do you have a quarter I could borrow?
I promised my mother I'd call her as soon as I met the girl of my dreams."
* Offer a single rose with: "I wanted to show this rose true beauty."
* "Is it hot in here, or is it just you?"
* "Levis should pay you royalties."
* "What would you do if I kissed you right now?"

Last but not least, the "never-us'em" lines, here for pure fun. I am not responsible for hazards, physical or other, related to the actual application of the following lines:

* "Would you like gin and platonic, or scotch and sofa?"
* "I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?"
* "I'm interested in breakfast with you. Shall I call or nudge?"
* "Are those mirrors on your pants, cause I can see myself in them?"
* "I like your outfit. It'd look great on the floor in my apartment."
* "My name is _____. (That's so you know what to scream.)."
* "You cost how much?"
* "The word is legs. Let's go to my place and spread the word."

...... And now, for the ultimate NEVER-SAY-IT line:
* "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if it weren't for women, my thing would rust."

4 comments:

F¡яєвџяN said...

HEY, IS THAT Avril Lavigne's SONG PLAYING ON UR BLOG? NICE..

dandan...™ said...

YEAH!! You also like Avril Lavigne??
Loves her songs so much!

dandan...™ said...

Lolz..
den I'm the gal saying all this,"so beautiful..after this..you wanna go back my place to FUCK and HAVE PIZZA?"
and when the guy replied,"YES!!"
I shall give him one tight slap and said,"I said all this to try whether you are a gentleman,so u r juz another sex pervert!!"

Richard said...

Ooh! As a Canadian, I have to say I really don't like Avril Lavigne - eek!

On the other hand, I don't really like most artists. But ... I do like Bif Naked (and she is Canadian) - her album 'Purge' is really good. Other good Canadian artists (in my opinion) are "The Tea Party" and "Junkhouse"

I could never use an opening line like those. I am boring: "Hi my name is Richard."