Wednesday, October 05, 2005

好朋友

As usual, I was chatting with my 好朋友 on msn and he asked me..
"What are you doing? me watching tv,playing and chatting now"
So I replied,"I am on the phone and chatting with u lor.."
He."bf?"
me."No. fren."
He."bf or gf?"
me."Boy fren."
He."serious one or juz fren."
me."juz fren."
He."he likes u or u like him?"
me."JUZ FREN." Zzzz
He."oh..No boyfriend? attached?"
me."Nopez.." (feeling abit why all the questn like sama-sama)
He."No wonder I called you, line busy."
me."dun bluff la."
He."yr hp number is 9997 1603 right...i got call just now leh....than someone go kan me"
me."haha..like real."
At this moment, he started to act on his own..
(His own 台词 and replying to himself.)
i say can i speak to dandan...the some guy reply...wtf r u calling from?...cb dun disturb leh...u bastard...???then i got stun.

then i reply...who are you? i like to speak to my hao peng you....than he say hao yr lao bu...go fly kite lah...ccb.#$@@!$$!

then i say oei why u so vuglar one...somemore yr ang moh not very chun...sound like some american fool who never wear di ku...

then he say chun, chun yr lj mo lah...call here dun know speak to what dan dan...dan ta is it?

then i reply...wah how u know i like eat dan ta...u are such a smart ass....haha

he say cb eat yr head...dun play a fool here....i got yr number hehe...

he say enough already u not happi come out we settle

then i say come out come out lah...u think i scare ah?

he say okie u better dun run i call my men...and he ask where u from?

call men for backup...ayo u so hum ji...where i from? from my house lah...

okie u come out at geyland hotel 81 ground floor meet me....

then i say hotel 81...wah...i think i got a wrong number sorry bye...so i hang up the phone

(I remain slient all the way when he started to plot his own story. Well, this is my 好朋友)

No comments: