Thursday, October 27, 2005

Series

1.Found a job finally..... Oh yeah! Pray for $200 increasement after confirmation!! haha!!
2.Promise my kor to go Ipoh for Christmas! Setting off with my grppyz most probably...fun fun!
3.Planning to go KL during Chinese New Year...window shopping!!
4.Going Bangkok with Grppyz during next year May...shopping again!!!
5.Going Stamford House to hunt for gowns with grppyz for buddy's wedding...Excited!!
6.Plan to clear up my stuffs by march...Hopefully..
7.Save up some savings in case of raining days. Raining without umbrella get u drenched..
8.Get a new bed as my current bed is with my parents sleeping on it.. No bed.. =(
9.Get myself a nokia3230 asap! I love dat phone!!
10.eh...hoping someone to be someone lah.. secret!! secret!! shhh..

2 comments:

Richard said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the job and a decent pay increase.

dandan...™ said...

Thanks thanks thanks so much!!
Heez..