Saturday, October 01, 2005

I hate Liar

Well, fairy tales are alway fairy tales..
Thot I alway believe maybe fairy tale will happen to me someday.
Sometimes if u nid to lie, give a better excuse..
Choosing a lousy one just make people so disappointed..
As they already know you're lying, yet you insisted what you said is true..
Hmm, maybe you're saying the truth, I'm the one being doubtful?
Anyway, its hard to believe..even when you tried so hard to explain..
Actually....thank ah..for your "bother to explain.."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm.. confirm you are being doubtful! believe in this fairy tale.. it will come true.. really~

dandan...™ said...

At my age, I shldnt believe that is fairy tales existing..
Maybe it will come true to other girls bahz..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.