Monday, October 10, 2005

Excel

Just now, Jiale(fake name) called me. She was asking me how to use excel worksheet.
So I created a simple database and sent to her. From there, I was trying to explain how to create the database..etc..

Okay..drop the details of how I went abt teaching her of creating database..
and den..
I was trying to teach her how to add up the number using the "autosum"..
So I told her...
me: did u see the column A B C D E F G..?
jiale: Yes.
me: ok. den u go to F1 and key in number 2..number 2..1 2 3 de 2..not spell one.
jiale: ok..den?
me: den u go to F2 and key in number 2 again..den F3 key in number 3.
jiale: huh..cannot key in lei..
me:cannot? why cannot? go to F1 the box there. Put ur mouse into the box, den key in number 2..cannot meh?
jiale:I press F1 den key in number 2..nothing happened...
me:(Zzzzz) Jiale, I'm referring to the column F..den the 1st row 1..understand?
jiale: (laffing away) Oh..haha..I tot u said the key "F1".
me:(abit pekchek I admit) Wahlau..den now can key in already?
jiale: can liao.
me: Okay.den u go to F4, den from there, use mouse to drag all the way to F1 to highlight the boxes.
jiale: huh? how to? cannot lei..nothing happened.
me:(impatient liao) u highlight 1st. den I tell u what to do..
jiale:now den I know I so stupid,u dun tell Z*H** ley.. (laffing away again)

This goes on and on..
until she said,"I think next time ur kids very jialat, dunno how to do homework surely kanna whacked by u until jialat jialat..
Den I become more and more fedup..
And I replied impatiently,"Its u seem to be so bo sim to learn hor.."
and in the end I guess she was fedup with herself
and my pekchek-ness and she said,"I dunwan to learn liao. Thank you."
I was like...huhz..arrghhz and replied,"Ok.Bye bye."

And I admitted again, when I hung up..I was still pekchek with her..
But now..when I think back..actually she's cute lah..Joker!!
lolz..I regretted not asking her to use G1 instead..so dat she wun go and press dat "F1".. (haha..silly ger.)

Sometimes this ger ah, is cute and fun..sometimes juz make me so angry..
She can said to me,"I like to make u angry le..ur expression so funny."
den I was like,"WHAT?" and she goes on with her hahahaahaha.
I thot to myself I muz fight back so I said,"wow, u not scare I angry one hor?"
She said,"aiyah, scare what, u angry awhile ok liao. Not scare la.Scare wat? Hahaha"
Well, when I see her expression ..indeed, anger juz disappeared.
hazz...
Nerdie dandan's temper sux..

No comments: