Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Treasure and cherish

Nothing much happened to me recently.
Read up a chinese novel. Touching story.
Finished up a korea drama,新娘18岁. Funny yet touching.

Make me understand more abt treasuring and cherishing of people around me.
When the one you love left you one day, will you regret for not telling 'em how important they're to you, or u regret you nv show enuff care and concern for 'em.

Make me understand the important of revealing your true feelings..
Don't be afraid to tell your parents how much you love 'em.
Don't be afraid to tell the one you love dat he's on your mind every now and den..well, I regretted before for nt telling him and yes, I lose him..

Make me understand of the word, Trust.
Trusting can outhold everything..
If you trust someone, nothing..nothing will affect the bond..
Nothing will destroy the friendship, kinship and even relationship.

The world is changing everyday but your heart will stay for someone special eventually..
its could be a day, a mth, a yr or even forever..
Don't let this feeling die off as its hard to fall in love..as in True Love..
*My personal opinion*
Lastly,
May happiness fall for all of us..

No comments: