Tuesday, November 29, 2005

u.me.n.time

For a moment, I sat on my chair..
I stared..I closed my eyes..
Ya..memories came flashing on my mind..

I thought of the things happened to me this year..I asked myself what haf I achieved..
I smiled to myself..hmm..ya..Nothing...nothing at all..

This did teach me a lesson..time flies without waiting..
we went to school..graduated..entered into work life..just in a blink of an eye's time..those were our memories today..

We go to bed, before we know it, its morning..ya..time to prepare for work again..
we start work, with struggle and war, another end of a day....
You linger your thoughts on weekend programme...in a flash..ur weekends just passed without knowing it..
And who know..in a few years' time, all these Todays just turned into memories once again like those u owned them now..

8 months ago..my birthday..yet I forgot wat I did on dat day..amazingly enuff..it was a day our mums suffered in pain..yet we celebrate it..
Half year ago..I was still excited over my buddy's wedding..and now..its memories with lotsa of photos..
3 months ago..I was happily at chalet with my grppyz celebrating Hui's birthday..and now..memories again thinking of who's birthday next-to-come..

And now..I'm so contented working in my current company..with a good boss..
It might become memory few months later I did feel so..at least I did..

Til my hair turned grey..I shall think back..traits of mine and til den remain..
I shall...
Cos pple alway say.."Time changes a man..."

9 comments:

Richard said...

Time moves by quickly. Sometimes I don't know if I should focus on the things I have missed or to focus on the things that have made me happy.

I can look back over this weekend and think, "Well, I did nothing." or I can say, "I read a book to my son."

I have lots of nice memories, but mostly they are in "islands". I might have a lot of memories all around the same time, and then there will be nothing for a few years in my life and then there will be more memories.

I wish my life could be filled with great memories all the time, but I guess it doesn't work that way.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your job.

Saw this quote outside a Church near my house: "Opportunities you miss are never lost, somebody else takes them."

dandan...™ said...

"Opportunities you miss are never lost, somebody else takes them."

Hmm..quite true.. =)
Enlightment Quote..
Thanks for sharing..

Unknown said...

http://www.chaila.net/yester.mid

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.
Now it looks as though they're here to stay.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly, There's a shadow hanging over me.
I'M NOT HALF THE MAN I USED TO BE.
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she had to go
I don't know she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong,
Now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Why she had to go
I don't know she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong,
Now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm.

Anonymous said...

on ur bday... u forgotten how u spent e day?... haha... i shall reflash ur memories... kTv?... uR fRieNd still owes u a cake... haha... will help u get back...

dandan...™ said...

Oh ya..u r right..
But who are you?
Rachel?
Samuel?

Mockingbird said...

People change. Yes, but not much :)

dandan...™ said...

really?
But i see alot of friends changing..some to a total differ person..

Anonymous said...

haha... rachel.. =) call mi when u free ya... u should have my contact number ya... =) take care..

dandan...™ said...

OkOK..
Sure..
=)