Monday, November 21, 2005

Bad day

"diak diak diak..." I was still busy replying to email when my colleague shouted at me,"Hey, you dunwan to go home ah?"

I looked at my watch. Oh, its already 5.45pm..I packed my stuffs..took the documents which were needed to be pass to my account dept, ran to the lobby and placed 'em in the pigeon hole...
Everything were in a rush..really rush..coz I ran!!

I took a quick look at the area where my bus parked. Luckily, the bus had not leave.
Jj and I walked to the bus happily chatting.. walking in big step though..
We settled ourselves down and when I was about to open my bag and I realised..."MY HANDPHONE IS STILL IN THE OFFICE!!"
Oh my god!! How could I be so careless or absent minded!?!
(By the way, I'm dat kind who will feel weird without handphone by my side..)

I stood up..wanting to alight the bus to retrieve my handphone and the bus MOVED...
Yes! It was too late! Jj shouted,"Ask the driver to stop the bus!!"
But thinking of everyone have to wait for me..I did not do so..
This was not the end...
I was still thinking whether should I go back and take my handphone when the bus stopped at the traffic light..
Yes..STOPPED for more den 10 mins..
The bus broke down!!
It was just 3 bus-stops away from my house and it broke down!
Even bus want to bully me...
Arghhz..

What I did in the end:
I thought of my nice nice friend,Zhiwei who have a car..
but not remembering his handphone number, I called my dear Huihui to ask her to contact Zhiwei for me..and kind Zhiwei agreed to fetch me up and drove me back to my company to take back my handphone..
It is so nice of him..just to send me back to retrieve my handphone..
I'm so glad to have him as my friend..

As for my company transport, Mr driver uncle said we could take a cab and claimed from his transport company..so it was not so bad..
It was a bad day, not the worst though..

6 comments:

Xorpheus said...

Hi,
...yeah without my hp beside me I feel kinda lost.
Cheers.

dandan...™ said...

yalo..like dunno what to do..
even though my hp dun ring all the while.

Xorpheus said...

kekeke...Be it even if the hp is with me but the batt is totally flat and off, I will go back home to get my spare batt or charge it up asap where ever i could.
Will you?

dandan...™ said...

haha..Ya! I behave the same way!
I will cancel my appointment or push the time to a later one if my hp is low batt and I will go home to haf it charge immd.
Rem once my hp lowbatt, I even ask whether my fren can change hp with me..Luckily she's willing..
Love her so much..

dandan...™ said...

eh, Old beng? how come u r here?
Blurr..

Mockingbird said...

I've had a simiar experience with you. I've gone into the office in the morning only to realise i've left my phone inside my car.