Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Friendshipzz

A simple gal I'm, born 16th march..
A typical Pisces I admit..
**Traditional Pisces Traits**
Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic
On the dark side....
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led

I often dream alot..dream dream and dream..
I crave for those love that happened in fairy tales...
Of coz, I didn't manage to find one..
But I'm lucky to have a group of Best Best Friends around..

Introducing..

Jennet..
She is my best friend since primary 3..
Know her for 15yrs..
Still as close til now..
A buddy who I can talk to her whole nite with no lack of topics..
We have different opinions but we share and agreed with each individually thinkings we have..
She is a gal who haf her own idea..own thinking..own mindset..
she know what she wanted and she's not easy influenced by others..
She has her own sense of dressing..which is so unique at times..
She loves costume accessories which I remember she don't like to dress up last time..
A pretty gal she is..
But she prefer her boyish looks..with real short hair..
Sometimes I don't even nid to say what I'm thinking, I juz look at her and she know it.
Tele-communications power are strong between us..strong you see..
We love to joke around and sometimes only we two understand our own jokes..
Some pple commented, they see us laughing they will laugh too though they dun even know wat is the joke abt..
Funny pal to hang around with..
Life won't be great without her..
But to think of it..
Our characters are pole-apart..but she said,"pole attracts.."
Well, I guess we are dat why we are buddies!!

Huihui..
She is a gal I know when I re-take my O lvl..
Promote to colleague after dat and dat when we get closer and become best friend..
A happy-go-lucky gal she is..
She used to be so silly towards relationship but dat was the past..
now she's smart and know how to handle her relationship well..
She is craving her career now moving to a manager post in a hotel line currently..
A woman with ambition, responsible and smartness I shall say.
I love being with her..
she shares my sentimentals..she really do..
She understands how I feel..
without me explaining why I did this and that..
I appreciate her concern towards me..
really feel like a sister to me..
She pray for me..when I went for interviews..
She wish me good for everything in my life..
We can chat with everything..really everything..
Being with her is so relaxing..
As she really take care of me..like a little gal..

Jennifer..
A very sweet gal..
A little shy..juz a little..when her boyfriend is around..
Blurr is the best word to describle her..
Another nick for her is Dory..
Why? Dory alway forget things easily..and this is her trait..
She can nod her head when u tell her thingy and she goes asking you,"wat is dat?"
A very clown gal she is..
She likes to perform I guess..
Making fool of herself which really make so much laughter from us...
We are alway laughing at her way of saying chinese..
But she's never angry with us for we making fun of her all the time..
Seen the working side of hers..
Serious, Responsible and committed..
A gal who loves her boyfriend so much..
May happiness befall on her..

Weiqiang..
A very dark guy..
who loves fishing..playing mahjong..
Interested in cooking which really did surprise me..
Now a chef in a Japanese Restaurant..
But alway complaining abt her lady boss..
Quite hot-tempered he is..
Like to say anything..
Seem to be no comment over everything..
But guess he's just being easy-going..
A quiet guy..
But when he talk, he really talk til I can fall asleep..
Likes to pick on pple mistakes and joke abt..
Irriating Nice guy he is..
A nice chap who will help you with your problem if he can help..
A walking directory he is..
You list a place, and he know how to go..by bus, by mrt or by car..
He juz simply know the way.
Impressed!

Guoxing..
Seem to be full of troubles..
But never did share..maybe once in a blue moon..
A guy who never like to take photo..
But with us around, never seem stop taking photos..
Funny faces he make can make us laff non-stop.
A talented guy with electrical stuffs..
Helpful indeed.
Kind soul who seem never to get any return..
Abit stubborn at times which I can't really stand it..
But knowing the reason why will eventually lead to a big..."OH.." in my heart..
Wanted a simple life badly..
Never seem easy for him..
Maybe its not time for him yet..
All I can do is to wish him all the best..


The above are all my best best friends..
Friends dat are from differ area..differ world..differ thinkings..
But we are "item"...
Cannot be separated..
Have to meet every now and den..
If not we will miss each other deeply..
May our friendships last..
Til our teeth drop,
our hairs turn grey..
wrinkles all over our faces..
even when we can't even stand on our feet..
Love you guys

3 comments:

Richard said...

I think your friends hsould be flattered that you write so well of them.

Good for you!

Hey! What is wrong with being "escapist and idealist"?

I have always been and idealist and always keep trying to escape to my ideal world (I am Aquarius, but born on the edge of Pisces).

Take care.

dandan...™ said...

Maybe you're escapist abt certain things and idealist abt another kinda of stuffs?
Half aquarius & half pisces u r..
so unique..
=)

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

my hubby & my daughter are pisces :)

oh yeah, it's on purpose for my daughter to be one :)

so no worries.. ur horoscope is really fine :)