Thursday, November 10, 2005

How do I live my life

How You Life Your Life
You are honest and direct. You tell it like it is.You tend to avoid confrontation and stay away from sticky situations.You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.
How Do You Live Your Life?
Hmm....change friends quickly? but all these years, buddy is still by my side.
Its doesn't really matter whether we understand each other or not..
Most important is we're willing to lend each other a shoulder to cry on..
Its doesn't really matter one is willing to talk to oneself or not..
Coz somehow or rather, we do understand each other bit by bit..
not totally unaware of any traits of each other.
And well, today I fight for my happiness and I failed.
Doesn't matter also, coz I tried.
I believe, my someone is somewhere out there..
I do believe..

No comments: