Monday, November 07, 2005

Questions and answers

My weekend spent:
We mit up at Carl's Junior for our late dinner..
Started out by only 3 of us..pals joined in one by one..
We chatted..
At 1st abt Jj's story over uneasy thingy abt her outing with bf..
Conclusion:
Never go out with bf's frenz if his attentive towards his friends will make u feel neglected or uneasy.

Chat proceeded to:
Over huihui and Guoxing..over their so-compatible looks..
They are really so close dat if others dunno, they might mistaken 'em as a couple.
He:
Tied her hair for her.
Carry her bag.
Share his troubles with her.
She:
Alway meeting him out for coffee.
Went movie tgt.
Massaged his hand.
Feeling sad for him when he entered for the Subaru Contest where he stood there for 12hrs already.
Hmm..
Wat a couple if they really are..

Conversation den proceeded to me regarding Tail issue.
Okay..
Me in the 1st place really thought dat Turtle don't have Tail!
Grppyz went on laffing at me over this..
But Seriously,
turtles really have tails??
How could this be?
All along I tot turtles dun have tails..
I'm still puzzled by this.
I admitted.
I still can't believe they have tails..
Watch Ninja Turtles before?
They don't have tails rite?


But I regretted saying this.
Coz they laffed even louder and asked me:
Hello kitty haf Mouth?
I said NO..
den they asked me,"Why cats have mouths while hello kitty dun haf?"
They laffed and laffed..
eh..stupid me..
=(


They: Lizard has ear?
me:NO..
They laff again and said GOT!
But how come they know all this?
Lizard really haf ear?

They:How to fish breathe?
me,"by mouth?"
They:NO..
They laffed even louder..
Isn't the answer by mouth?
if they don't, why they open n close their mouths when they swim?
Strange rite?

5 comments:

F¡яєвџяN said...

wah lau u r damn funny.!!!

Richard said...

Yes, turtles do have tails. But ... Ninja Turtles do not ;-)

Lizards do have ears (look at the hole on his neck), but they do not stick out like our ears or the ears of mammals.

Fish do breathe by the mouth. They take in water through the mouth and then push it out against the gills - which extracts oxygen from the water.

dandan...™ said...

Oh..thanks Richard!
Fish do breathe by the mouth rite?
My friends said fish breathe by the gills!
I want to tell 'em they are correct halfway only!

dandan...™ said...

Fireburn,
I was being aim to be the joke of dat day lei..
u still make fun of me..
=(

Richard said...

The only creature I know that does not use it mouth to get water to move past its gills is the Axolotl because its gills are on the outside of its body.

But fish gills are inside the body, so it has to open its mouth to take in water in order to move it past its gills.