Thursday, August 25, 2005

Nightmare

My Gerger..
I managed to sleep early this few days but wake up early too..in the middle of the nite a 4plus..
Haf a terrible nightmare..especially at 7th month now..
Scary enuff to make me shiver and quickly woke up and on my light, my mp3..to keep some noise gg in my room..forcing pple to talk to me in msn to ease the horror..still feeling abit weird, keep turning my head ard to look at my own room..luckily I haf a dog to accompany me..
I'm just simply timid. I admit. No guts..

-gg to agent later to let her see my face..
-Took up a one week temp..Starting on monday and ending on friday..
-Went shopping with huihui..1st time window-shopping with her though we know each other so long. Trying clothes ard and just try only..
-Went hanging ard at the Pets' Station..saw a Yorkshire Terrier!A cute one born on 16/03/05. A pisces boyboy..carry him for quite sometimes until one of the staffs said it ate its own shits..I was like huh!!?!! ATE ITS OWN SHIT? omg..I returned it to Liping immediately..
-My god-bro, Dome called and said,"Jie, wru?" N "Jie, I call u back later, ah mah called." Hung up! coz Peiyi (we called her ah mah) called him.. (I was like ???? wtf..called me and asked wru den hangup)
-Still sick..down with running nose, coughing and sore throat..
-Mum wake me up just now to pass me some medicines..den I went back to bed after tooking them..well, I do love my mum..
-Stupid mum suddenly pushed open my door while I'm writing my blog..scare me off.. arrgghhzz..I cannot take it,mum! Your daughter me haf heart failure..Zzzz
-One of my friend, purpose of calling me is to ask me help him check soccer result.
Kind enuff to help the 1st time..and its came the 2nd, 3rd time..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly girl...can ask yr friend use gprs check soccer results loh...

www.livescore.com

and do take care....cough cough

dandan...™ said...

Hmm..doesnt matter anymore..I changed Hp no and he's not bothering me anymore..
Btw, do I noe u?

dandan...™ said...

=)
so nice fate to bring you here..
and u r most welcome!