Monday, August 08, 2005

May lord forgive ur sins?

I guess some pple juz tot they just simply did something wrong and ask their lords to forgive them. In the 1st place when u know its wrong, why u still do it? You haf the cheek to ask your lord to forgive u?
Amazingly I found this sentence, " May the lord forgive all my sins, those that I commit and those that i commit unwittingly.."
Kinda of "well done".
Is your request being forgiven?
Sometimes in real, if u really feel u let someone down or rather u feel dat u r wrong, apologise to dat person..seeking ur lord to forgive u will help dat person u hurt to feel better or rather help u to plead for lord's forgiven too?
Well, I guess u r juz damn selfish. You just want yourself to feel guilt-free,isn't it?
I really tot u r a nice person in the 1st place. A person who is understanding..
A person who can share unhappiness with..heh..
Well, I guess my degree has increased. I need a newer spectacle again!
I can't see! I can't see u r a JERK!
Actualli I'm nt angry over this matter anymore..But But But
BUT..ur message juz pissed me off!
" May the lord forgive all my sins, those that I commit and those that i commit unwittingly.."
Go ahead and plead for ur forgiveness bahzz..
I still tot we still can be friends if u called me up.Let the past be the past.
But But But..
I was really damn f**king pissed by ur so-called forgiveness from ur lord..
So..........
U R totally out of my life right now!
Thanks god for letting me know u, Mr JERK!
Really appreciated it..and pls dun send another JERK to my life.
Its suck!

No comments: