Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hmm..

Its early in the morning and I still can't sleep...
Guess I miss my grppyz too much..
Din get to meet them on a sat night..abit weird..
Nvm..tonight I will surely get to see them..

--------------------------------------------------
Juz now a guy called Ryan asked me..."how long u take to understand a person..?"
Hmm..I noe my buddy for almost 16yrs and I dun even dare to say I understand her to the fullest..Maybe surface understanding, there is..

Human's hearts are nt easy to understand when at times, I dun even understand myself..
I dun even know why I did certain things and why I choose this but not dat..
My thinkings change now and den..
Maybe today I said I love to drink green tea..few yrs later, I might love to drink MILK?
*coz I dun drink milk..
Or rather I said I love someone now..next moment, I discovered I don't..
I don't even get myself ...can u get me?
see..wat am I saying right now..seem I'm sprouting nonsenses..
I dun even know wat am I thinking...
Maybe..I crave for someone to love me..
Maybe..I just love being loved..
Maybe..I feel lonely right now at 6plus in the morning when everyone is asleep..and I dunno wat to do..
Maybe..I nid my buddy!!
Buddy, wake up pls.. I miss u so much...

No comments: