Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Happy National day!

It was a fun day again!
And guess what! We all wear RED! RED u know!
We're singapore..we're singapore..singaporean!!
Jj,hh and me were late though!

But the ktv extended and we only pay $16 each! +which I expected abt $20plus each..
Anyway we realli enjoyed ourselves, especially hh I guess..
Beginning she told me she wanted to go back straight after the ktv to acc her mum..
In the end, she stay til the end of our day!
I asked her issit becoz we're so fun dat's why u decide nt to go home le..
She laff and said,"ya..i nv expected it to be so fun!"
I'm glad she enjoyed herself..

++Guess she understands why we like to go KTV so much le..
Well she's happy today too as she managed to see her dream-MAN!
Manage to find her dream-MAN's stall after kai leaded the wrong way and settled down for our dinner finally.. Poor Wendy was so hungry! She ate 3 bowls of rice..

we ate $104 + $9.80 for our dinner! But once in awhile la..National day ma! Haha..
Celebration u c!
We continued our day to PARKLANE for billard though we only stay awhile..at least I managed to play one game..Contented!



And we ended our day by taking bus home..
And I'm here writing blog as I can't slp..too HYPER le..
Thanks Grppyz..
I simply love yuo!!

No comments: