Monday, August 15, 2005

A fun nite spent at Void desk!

It was so fun taking photos again n again n again n again n again..
Fun fun fun fun fun fun til the MAX!!
We took so mani photos!!
It was like wat my grppyz said, if we took 100 photos per day..we will have..365,000 photos per yr and if we're gg to develop all our photos..it will cause us our whole month pay!

We laff non-stop at our stupid eh.. Imagination.. Haahaa..
Well, if u haf a grppyz like I do, I guess u will be smiling to urself everyday like I do!!
Perhap pple might said, "Pls get urself a life! Dun u think u r wasting ur time away doing nothing everyday with ur friends!!"
C'mon, I don't want my life to be black n white when I grow old without any happy memories..without any happy thingy to tell my kids or ever grandchildren if I manage to sell myself off to a "unknown guy" in my life..

Wait, I suddenly tot of huihui's QIANG BI and my buddy's QIANG BI-to-be..
Oh my God! Hui's wall is full full full full full full of our grppyz pics!! Terribly alot lor..
But it was like..HAO MEI..HAO MEI..HAO MEI WOR!!

Imagine my face, her face, my buddy face, qiang aiai face, keai de guoxing..sweet sweet de Jj..so mani mani mani mani mani..
hahahaaa..

Grppyz, wo shi yuan lai yuan lai yuan lai yuan ai ni men le!! Ni men shi wo de sheng ming! wo de quan bu!!

No comments: