Friday, August 05, 2005

Hmm..

This week I'm on nite shift.
Bored week.
Nothing much happened.
As usual, I hang out with my grppyz..almost everyday!
Monday we went KTV!
Tuesday we din meet up but i met up with 2 of my long long time friends!
Wednesday Qiang aiai and jj came to my workplace!
Thursday Qiang aiai and my buddy came to my workplace! +_+
Friday we're meeting too! haha! but haven't decide where to go as I knock off abt 3am...which is quite late also..hope there's won't be a crowd so dat I can go bk earlier abit like...2.30am? hehe..Joanne pray hard hard... =_=
Maybe my buddy will say,"No differ lor, still late!" she ahz, juz dun like to stay at my wrkplc..but today she did something surprise!She actually play 1 & a half games! Maybe in near future, we will share another common interests ahz!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hmm..okay..I dunno what's he up to..
Why he bothered to sms me good nite smses..?
Maybe he tot by doing this...his lord will forgive his sins?
If he really think so, he's not juz a jerk, but a naive jerk!
Anyway, I'm almost there. Throw him out of my life..

---------------------------------------------------------

Ahem, I admitted I'm old le. I can't take shift work le...tiring..
My manager asked me ytd,"Joanne,are u serious working here?" This is dued to 1 day MC..hmm,I guess ah..they scared I MIA.....and its abit like, wo de rice bowl bu bao!
So I juz sent out my resume to apply for new job. Of coz I hope to get the job and this time round, my dear jj is working there, so I can see her everyday le!
But this is not my 1st time sending resume to her company. The other time round, my buddy werk there too. No response from HR at all.
Wish me good luck ya! Hope I can go back to 8 to 5 job..

---------------------------------------------------------

6.27am...my buddy and qiang aiai still sleeping soundly on my bed..and my qiang aiai suddenly woke up at 6.28am to go toilet! hehe..guess I too noisy le..Typing and listening to "I believe by fan yi chen" now..
zhao zhao zhao yin u c..

Post one last pic here!!


My Buddy, Qiang aiai n Jj..

No comments: