Tuesday, August 16, 2005

as usual

as usual, he see me online..he offline..
Hmm..I'm pondering why can't I juz simply delete his contact..
Guess I still want to see how's he gg on..
Did he get his punishment as such..
Well, I'm nt cruel or wicked when he's such a person..
maybe its take time for me to understand why such thingy simply juz happened..

This world is strange..we dun get wat we wanted..and always ended up differently..
Today Naiveguy told me,"when u meet the correct one, u will noe he's the one.."
And I told him maybe mine is still at the other end of the world..
Maybe there's no such person..
Sometimes human juz wan a shoulder to rest on, to haf to strength to carry on..
But its seem hard..
Like one of my fren said,"ur expectation is too high."
Its not..see ah..I myself dun look great, I'm nt dat good also, will I dare to expect from others? I dun..

Like my buddy is fortunate to found her correct man and starting a new life soon..
Another fren getting ROMM soon too..Happy for her too..
And I am like, still single..of coz not lonely as I haf my grppyz..
Juz dat late at night, I will think to myself, why I am alone..
And I wake up next morning feeling alright..
Guess I'm weird..
argghzz

No comments: