Friday, August 26, 2005

Burden

Trouble this few days..
Things doesn't appear the way I expect..
Maybe I'm rushing for things..maybe I shldn't expect too much..maybe I shld not keep on thinking..but I can't..
I try my best..do anyone know..I try and try..guess no one know..
Its hard to find..hard to get..so what if I'm willing..after a month, I'm back to square one..
well, at least something..maybe I shld..
Clear some of it..at least I can breath alittle better..
Friends are good to me..this is obvious and I did appreciate them alot..I really thanks them from my heart..
Burden burden burden..I haf myself to blame..I know..I'm grumble..I admit..
Everyone is hard with their life too..no one is better I know..
Everyone haf their own concern, own burden..I also know..its just a matter they wanna to share it or not..
Maybe I shld be grateful at least I'm healthy with everything I shld haf on my body..I can see..can hear..can touch..can walk..the world is wonderful in its way..
At least I'm not suffering like those living in poor countries..
I'm so well-being until I care abt excess fats in me..
fortunate enuff to be living still..in singapore somemore...
A country with clean water..clean environment..but TAXES, FINES everywhere..
Arrghhzz..sickening..tot I dun pay TAXES..

No comments: