Friday, April 21, 2006

So amazing...

An amazing thing happened to me!!!
Too amazing to be true!!

Wat?

OT on SAT & SUN!!

Yet...

NO OT Claim!!!

How about 3 claps for dandan hardworking?

Well...

No East Coast Park Cycling for me anymore...

Weekend burn!!

The part that I feel miserable is.....
I have to wake up early during weekend also!!!!!!!

Okay..drop this OT thingy...
Talk abt my colleague...
I just can't believe he is so irresponsible!

why?
My boss assisted him some jobs for us to follow up & guess what?

He never even inform me at all and I was spreaded with butter so deep in the morning...
And so well done that he was late for the day & reached about 10plus....
Leaving me the only one being scolded!!

Thanks to him....
Appreciated...

I'm not saying he's a "langgar" face person... (fireburn's term)
He's a nice guy after all ..
but obviously I hope he could be more responsible next time towards work issue...cause he's dragging me into the pictures indirectly.....

May god bless me ...

3 comments:

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

sorry to know u hav to OT w/o ot pay.

if i were u, i already dunno kpkb til mars liao.

take good care of urself! :)

Richard said...

If it is any consolation, I never get OT pay, no matter how many hours I work - part of being a salaried professional rather than an hourly employee.

But, there is no question, OT sucks.

What does it mean "spreaded with butter so deep in the morning"? It is an expression I don't understand.

The only advantage to working OT is that usually you work faster.

F¡яєвџяN said...

I never get OT pay, so i never work OT..U quite poor thing...cheer up