Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nid a break I guess..

Guess for the next 10 days, I will have to do OT til very late le..
All because of those shipbuilding Crews from China...

Work, work work, no OT pay... yet I don't feel uncomfortable abt staying late..
Dunno what's wrong with me also..

I realised I change abit here and there when I look back at myself..
Well, in the past when I was on MC, down with sickness, I will just rest or sleep my day away..
But now..I behave so differently..

Last Tuesday Night, I vomitted 6 times.
One moment, I was cold till shivering..another moment I was warm till perspiring..
duno wat happened to me also...
Thus naturally, I couldn't make it to work on Wednesday morning.

Dunno why I just can't rest well at home..
I just feel so uneasy with job undone.
I start to sms my colleagues to ask them, to remind them what to do.. to call my hp when who-so-ever is looking for me....getting so worry over the new colleague can't handle my job scope while my boss is out-stationed..
Mabbe its the stress dat I'm facing..

Now working really burn off alot of my energy, concentrate, focus, leaving me with no energy for other stuffs..except couching at home watching tv..
mabbe dat's the reason why I find life so meaningless at time..

My life is alway back to square one. Facing $$ problem again..
Although it did improve..hopefully next month will be a better month for us...

I'm really tired..gosh..I really nid a getaway...
mabbe a short holiday...
mabbe...

4 comments:

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

take good care of yourself ah!!!!

u sounded like me when I'm on MC too. ahhaha...

but i'm trying not to call anymore .. they already so busy and they will be thinking "wow lau u can keep calling means you have energy to talk = you can work la?"

-_-"" hehe

dandan...™ said...

......
dun be so fierce ley
=/

Richard said...

Sorry to hear you are still not well.

I've been sick for the last 21 days (sore throat). I've been on antibiotics for the past 17 days. My throat only stopped hurting yesterday, but I still have white pus on my tonsils. sigh.

It seems there are some really nasty bugs going around now.

dandan...™ said...

Richard,
Hope u get well soon...
=)
Do take care of urself!