Friday, April 28, 2006

Fine Sunny Day

Today is such a FINE SUNNY Day!!!
heez..
Coz I received my Progress Package Bonus!!!
Horray to dandan!!!!!
Finally!!!

I was so broke yesterday & today I'm rich!!!!!!!
Horray!!

Let's see my horoscope today & tommorrow which seem ok..not so bad.. heez..

Daily Overview for April 27, 2006
Quickie: Your schedule is freeing up a bit, but use this free time to relax, not work ahead.

Overview: Someone special really understands your depths, but you have to be willing to give them the chance to get close to you. Yes, you've been hurt before, but that's part of life. Be brave and risk it.


Daily Overview for April 28, 2006
Quickie: The road you're on is about to be a lot easier -- and scenic -- starting today.

Overview: Lay the foundations for future success by moving slowly. You have more time available to you than you think. Plan your next move carefully and examine your resources before you jump in to anything.

1 comment:

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Mine also in liao!!

Yeah ! I'm half rich too now.. wahhahahaha

thx for sharing this piece of news :)