Monday, April 17, 2006

Sickening...

Since last wed I vomitted, I'm still sick..
Feel like vomitting, sore throat or rather seem to be something stuck at my throat which make me feel so discomfort.
Flu..running nose. Mild.
Headahce.. spinning. Hurt when coughing.
Coughing non-stop like having terminal disease.

And Dr.Choo only prescripted Maxolon (Metoclopramide) & SP Troches.
If its so simple to cure with this medicine, I will go buy those medicines ordy.
Sickening.
Feel the pain in the throat, especially in the morning when I wake up.

Not going to Dr. Choo next time round.
I'm speechless towards her.

Applied lot of Axe brand universal Oil..
Find myself smell like an auntie. No choice.

What's worse..the medicine makes me feel sleepy.
I can't concentrate on my works.
My eyes keep closing.
I try so hard to keep them open except putting tooth pick.

Sick is terrible.
My health is detorting.
Mabbe..I'm dying soon..
Ok. Not so serious, I know.

Mabbe..I'm fainting soon..
I wan to go home!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Richard said...

I am sorry to hear you are not well, hopefully by today you are feeling better.

Maybe you need a note from the Doctor.