Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Better life..

I don�t know what I�m doing now.
I faced the stress..
I feel the loneliness..
I try so hard, just to get acknowledgement.
In the end, what will I get? It is still an unknown answer.
Pray for the better, I will. This is all I can do right now.

Sometimes, I just don�t know why am I living in this world.
Really.
I work, I go home, I go out with friends, I sleep, I eat.
This routine seems to be repeating more frequent den before.
It�s not that I�m not contented with current life.
It�s just that I will get bored. I will get sick of it.

Maybe people will say, do something to change it then.
But guess what, I even can�t bother to do anything to change my lifestyle.

I�m lazy for sports, lazy for coffee with friends, lazy to even login in to msn at night.
Basically I don�t have energy for anything.

Guess this is bad.
I know it myself.
Yet I can�t motivate myself to change.
God knows what I want.
Stress I�m facing basically comes from my parents.
Why?
I realized they are no longer the young parents I used to see.
They aged.
They really did.

I started to get worry over their welfare in their old ages.
I think a lot about how to improve their livings, my living.
Yet I only earn a penny.
I can�t even survive myself. How could I take care of them when they can�t work anymore?
Come to think of it, I�m really useless.
At the age of mine, I don�t even have savings in my bank. I can�t even give my parents anything. The other way round, they�re giving me instead.
They get worry over I didn�t take my dinner, didn�t sleep early at night which causes me to be restless in the morning. Worry over what kind of friends I mix with, over my health.


I want to give them good life. I really want to.
I started to plan a lot.
I want them to be able to enjoy their old ages.
I don�t want to see them still working when they reach 60.
I want them to be able to retire early.
But what can I do.

For my peanut pay, I can�t pay all the bills at home. For that is definitely not enough.
I can�t even feed myself.
I guess my parents are unlucky to have me as their daughter. Useless enough.

Just pray for better life. I wish.

5 comments:

Richard said...

You cannot imagine how much I empathize with your words. Not all of them have relevance for me, but, still I feel your emotions.

You remember a few months ago when you were excited to get this job? Do you remember a few weeks later when you blogged how tight money was? Is the money as tight as it was back then? I think it is probably a little easier now.

You feel lonely, you wonder if life is all about working, going out with friends, sleeping and eating. Do you remember your birthday a few weeks back? What a great and wonderful celebration you had? (Some of us were jealous we didn't get invited ;-)

Do you remember the airbrush work you did on your brother's motorcycle helmet? You have talent. I confess that I always hope to see some more of your work on your blog.

Life is not perfect for any of us, but I think you have a lot of positive things in your life that you are not seeing now. I know it is hard to see the positive things when your soul is feeling so low.

You have things I envy: you are young and single. You can make big changes in your life more easily than I can.

One of the tricks to making changes is to actually do it. When I moved from Montreal to Toronto, I was looking forward to a big adventure. Unfortunately, I found my experience less than successful. The next move out to the country (a place called Williamstown), I corrected some of the problems I made while in Toronto � but again, this was not the life I wanted. Finally, I moved to Ottawa and began university. I broke contact with most of my past and decided to do new things in a new city. Eventually, I think I was pretty successful in Ottawa � once I threw away even more rules in my life. I met lots of wonderful people from all over the world.

Now, at 40, I want to change myself again, but I don�t know how. Getting out of my comfort zone is hard because it is not just me I have to worry about.

I have encouraged you before, I think you are capable of a lot more than you give yourself credit. You need a plan (ha ha, so do I) � besides, remember it is always easier to give advice than to follow it (so, I am doing the easy job :-)

Everything I have ever read on changing your life and accomplishing things says something like this:

(1) write your goals, objectives and dreams down (be specific, don't say "I want to be rich", say instead "I want $10,000" in my savings account)
(2) assign deadlines to them
(3) identify any obstacles � write the obstacles down
(4) write down solutions to the obstacles
(5) dedicate at least 15 minutes a day on your objectives.
(6) eliminate watching TV

Have I done this in my life? No. Maybe that is why I am still where I am.

I trust you, I think you are able to accomplish a lot, you just need some support and encouragement. Go! Jo! Go!

I will pray for you.

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

u're just going through a phase of knowing urself better.

keep the faith and stay strong.

by the way, i'll send you the song u wanted on my blog. it's eurobeat genre. sometimes it's good to hear such minor key fast beat songs to perk yourself up.

dandan...™ said...

Thanks guys..sometimes its juz wonderful to get some comfort..
=)
appreciated..

F¡яєвџяN said...

cheer up abit lar .

Richard said...

You know, I'm willing to bet you also changed your hair colour / style or are very close to doing so.

Your caption photo is a bit morbid, no?

I like this layout, it is easy to read.