Friday, September 09, 2005

Unhelpful Pig!!

I can't believe this..
Humans could be so heartless..
I'm searching for my dog so anxiously dat I went into wholivesnearyou forum to ask for help..putting msn topic asking pple to help me lookout..pasted notice ard Boon Lay and went into IRC asking pple living in jurong west or boon lay to help me and I got response like this,"could dat dog being knock down at funan happened to be urs..", "did u check with the dog monetary?"..
And I got so fed-up as I'm already so worry yet he juz said such things without thinking..so I said,"its not funny at all."..
well he replied something like,"don't come here and complain when u lost ur dog.."
Come on, I was asking pple from west to help me..HELP ME..I nv complain!!
He's juz so unhelpful..
I juz wan to find my dog.
I'm so worry she will be wandering outside or met any mishap.
Can't he be nicer?
Angmos r like this? Attitude? Juz becoz he's an angmo, he can say whether he like?
He can reply me this,"you like pple so free to go and look for your dog?"
...is it so difficult when u r on ur way out and saw a dog who look like mine and juz give me a call? Is it too much?
Irc juz sux.
If not bcoz I'm too anxious to look for my dog, I also wun join irc..and I'm not gg into IRC anymore!

No comments: