Saturday, September 17, 2005

Bmp to Jpg..

Ytd haf an non-stop laffing session again...
After 2 weeks, we're finally reunion..
Miss everyone so much..

Settled down at Mac laffing non-stop abt Jj trying to convert bmp file to jpg file..
The Story goes this way:
We were sitting at 501 coffeeshop on a friday nite. So Jj updated her friendster without our grppyz photos in it. I was questioning her why there isn't our photos.
so she said,"No No..I wanted to put but friendster oni can upload jpg format and our photos are in bmp..I dunno how to change my bmp to jpg format.."
Naturally I told her what to do..
Open her paint, den choose the photo she wanted, paste it there, and save it.
Ok..den this issue finished.
We went home after the meetup and I was online to msn as usual and saw my buddy. We chatted and told her abt the jokes made during our meetup at the kopitiam.
Later on, buddy went to sms Jj to ask her come online as she forget how to convert the file alreadi.
So this time round, buddy was the one who coached her while I was away on the phone.
I didn't know what gg on until the next day I met up with Jj..
On the bus 502...
she said,"I still cannot change my photos to jpg.." (with a sad face)
Me replied,"What Yu'e teach u and how u do?" (I was thinking how come its couldnt be done..)
Jj said,"Yu'e said open paint so I open lor."
"den?"
Jj,"den she said cut n paste.so I cut from my gallery n pasted into paint."
"Ya?"
Jj,"I still see a blanket page lei.."
"Oh, u cannot cut from ur gallery..there's a "paste from" in ur paint, use dat one to paste.."
Jj,"Issit? I dunno..den Yu'e say go and click "save as" and save the photo as jpg can le. so i saved lor.."
"hahahhahahahahahhaha..."
Jj,"but i opened the paint and see, nothing ley...."
"haha, U see a blanket page and u still save it ahz?"
Jj,"yalor,coz Yu'e said save it can already."
"hahaha..hahahaa.."

In the 1st place, she doesnt even know how to paste photo into paint and she actually clicked "save as" as instructed even tot she saw a blanket page thinking maybe saved le, the photo will come out after she re-opened the paint.
haha..
She was really cute and blur..I decided to share the story with my grppyz..
Is not dat I'm bad laffing at her..she's juz so cute..
well, my buddy laff until there's tears..

1 comment:

‡®e¥né‡ said...

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha