Monday, September 19, 2005

dandan with manner..

Ytd I was out of cigarette and I intend to go down and buy. And ah piao was jio-ing for kopi..so I was thinking can as well go tgt so dat I can buy my cigarette..but after sometimes, my lazy bones disapproved tt..so I told ah piao I was lazy to go down and he asked me to quit smoking...so I said okay...
Today..In Msn..
Ah piao: So how? Got quit smoking or not?
dandan: haha. I quitted buying. My fren lor..ask me out for dinner..
Ah piao: But never quit borrowing?
dandan: den she offered me cigarette.Me paiseh to reject mah. No manner to reject someone's good will you see.
Ah piao: ZZzzzz. Your head.
Ah piao: Your "JIE" means borrow in mandarin instead of quit rite?
dandan: No hor.... ( hahahaha all the way..coz speechless...)
Ah piao: only not to reject... coz of being courteous rite?
dandan: Piak u ahz..u better dun bully me hor..
And dunno why, our conversation move on to some interesting name of pple..eg:
Lau Sai, Ong Pang Sai...
At this moment, Pple from msn started to msg me saying,"HAHA, U WAN TO QUIT? REAL OR NOT?" But still haf nice pple encouraging me..( hehe..thank ley.. )
Hmm..well, I really want to quit this time..
Believe me la..
I will do it!!

No comments: