Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Jobs interviewing..

Today I never go work..went for 2 job interviews..
Morning..abt 8am..
My hp rang...
Agent called..
And she offered 2 jobs...but must go down interview today..
So I smsed my boss and told her I'm not going to work as I haf interviews..
well, one day pay gonez..
Morning interview was customer service job..
Front desk..dealing with walk-in customers..
hmm..dun quite like it..
Afternoon interview..
Admin asst..but I considered the journey when I set off when my house..and they're willing to offer oni 1.2k..not worth it..
It is at Delta House..dealing with crystals..
Abit far..
But they might not want me also..
Haizz..when can I find a perm job..
went for a few interviews le..still no news..
Any rich guy wan to take me?
I very easy to feed de..
one mth give me $500 enuff le..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

easy to feed sia... cat food can? :P

just kiddin'. erm.. good luck in your job interview. :D

Anonymous said...

oh yar.. ah piao wuz here~

dandan...™ said...

slap u ahz! I dun look abit like cat lor..
Zzzz