Sunday, September 25, 2005

Chain of life..

Reasons to work:
I work, I pay bills.
I work, I get foods.


I work, I get to go KTV.
I work, I get to chill-out.


I work, I get to travel.
I work, I get shopping kakis.

I work, I get mahjong kakis.
I work, I get driving license.

If you are going to go against this chain of life..
You dun work, you can't pay bills.
You dun work, you can't have ur fav foods at ur sushi bar.
You dun work, you can't go out.
You dun work, you can't travel for holiday.
You dun work, you can't have a driving license, not to mention a car.
You dun work, you can't shop ard buying ur fav stuffs,like,"mashimaro?"

You dun work, you can't come online and blog all this rubbish down..

So how u think of working life?
Its wonderful, isn't it?
let's work til we retired bahz folks..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dandan...™ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.