Friday, July 22, 2005

Yawnz..

Tml I'm on night shift....hmm..although I like night shift..but the thoughts of friends are going out...I juz can't help it to feel miserable..

Hope they will come and find me tml at my workplace..tot I can't play with them but at least I see them..haha..

well, actually I started to feel there's problem arising with my grppyz le..one of them can't figure out wat he wanted from life and mentioned wanna MIA from us..

One of them feel dat she shld stop coming out so often with us as she said,"Its kinda of torturing to stay out late almost everynight.." But I guess I noe the real reason..

One of them look moody at times when we come out..especially when the girl he like neglect him..

As for me, when I start to work, I seldom join them too..I wanna join but sleep is important to me right now...I can't afford to stay out late and din turn up for work the next day again..



NiTeZz..
*SnoreZ*

No comments: