Thursday, July 28, 2005

wed night

Sometimes, I sit and wonder why humans are so emotional..guess maybe I am one of those who will get upset easily by things around. I read sad story, I feel sorry for it..I watch a touching movie, I might cry over it and the plot might be on my mind for a few days. I tend to look back of my past and hope for certain thingy in the past will come back..but its never did.

I dream of alot of the impossible. I give myself hope and maybe I just give myself hope but not chance..dat's me. I just dunno how to grab thing at the right time.

I start to realise, if you want people to be frank with you, you have to do it first. So I'm glad I did dat and I get care and concern back which I admit I need these 2 C alot right now.

I want to apologise to my friends if I behaved weirdly nowadays...Mood swings ya..I guess I'm always doing the wrong thingy. I really hate my brain..its damn useless. I like to tease my buddy for being forgetful but I myself often forget to bring my brain out. You see hw terrible it is.

I'm feeling sad again..Damn it!
I wish ..I wish upon ...upon to remove the emotional side of me right now..
I wish ..wish upon the happy dandan to come back.. Saddy joanne pls get lost!!

Get lost! Understand?!?

No comments: