Sunday, July 31, 2005

haha

Ytd I went out excitedly with my new hairdo trying to show my grppyz..who knows!
They find me ACTING CUTE! They even ask me to sit away from them as they cannot stand me acting cute anymore..
Oh pls..grppyz..I am born to be cute hao ma! Lolz..
U can't imagine hw bad they were. One of them pushed my head away from his eye contact distance..one of them used her hand to cover her eyes so dat she can't see me..another one juz sat there and look and me and keep smiling..its actualli AN XIAO!
Pple!Accept the fact! I'm born to be CUTE! hehez
But I really get very excited over my new hairdo and of coz my Avril Lavigne IN the CAR!!! Singing aloud make me so HIGH and of coz its a way for me to de-stress..
At least, its work for me..some songs lyrics hurt..but this is the way things happened..Gotta accepted!
well, i will maintained my weirdo Looks!!
hehe..Yoyozz

No comments: