Monday, July 25, 2005

I also dunno wat happened..

Hmm..this week haf been a thinking week for me..
Alot of things on mind..
Some solves..some non of my business..some unsolves..seek advices but with different aspects..
There's way to get answer if I bother to ask..but I dunno how to open my mouth and ask..

Qoute of the day I sent out to my buddy and huihui today:
Dun expect people to know what you want and what's on ur mind when u don't even bother to let them know.

Well, I want people to know how I feel but the feeling haf been told to the people but not the person who can give me answer..

Simply Typical Pisces u c..
Hide true feelings..
Too sensitive...

Okay..maybe..maybe..maybe..
I will have the answer soon..or maybe I can live without the answer.


****************DON"T LET ME BE THE LAST TO KNOW******************

No comments: