Thursday, July 28, 2005

wow..

wow.. a friend called me just now and told me she has LIAN AI de Feel-ling!
She's just so cute..
Its time for her to find someone good and get on with life le lahz..
Its HIGH TIME my dear!
P/S: Ahem, ahpiao, I never talk abt love hor..its love of pple now!!

Quote of the day : If you can't pleased the world, pleased yourself.

I did..Today is my OFF day and I spent my day sleeping away..Waste? well,I can't please the world..I just nid to dote on myself abit..maybe its a SIN to my ex..
Pervert pple don't understand the enjoyable of sleeping I guess..

Okay..Let me imagine tomorrow nite..Hope its will be fun! Its been long our grppyz have not been out for CAR-RIDE le..Getting excited!
-Get ready CDs ++Avril Lavigne++ Oh yeah!!
-Buy Drinks so dat we won't nid to stop now and den to Petrol kiosk I guess
-Handle your own safety with seatbelt. *driver reckless*
-Go smell chickens' SHITS again? (haha..Yuckz)
-KTV maybe? *Nid discussion*

Actually I don't care wea we are heading to..as long as we are together..
Our Bond is STRONGER den you can imagine!!
ok..la...
See anyone will call me later to talk to me to bed...
I nid a listener!
haha..
Luv Luv Luv,
Bendan Mei mei mei ngoh..
-_*

No comments: