Friday, July 29, 2005

My new haircut!

Guess what?
I cut my hair ley!
Haha..Look Like a dumbo NOW!
Actually I was quite fed-up with the hair-stylist who cut my hair juz now.
I told her I don't want it too short, den she keep saying,"No..no..its not short..don't worry..after u wash ur hair, its will look nice.."
Arghhzz..at dat moment, I feel like struggle her to death..
But..but..haha..
When I reach home and wash my hair le, its realli look much beta..but I'm still unhappy abt my fringe being chop off so much.. -_-"
Next to do is to DYE my hair..hmm..to PINK?
haha!
Trying hard to look like weirdo!
I haf my new spectacle done today too! Haha..Going to collect it next week when I get my pay.Well,I muz make a new spectacle as my current broke into half..
Dunno who is dat idiot who step on my spec or rather SAT on IT!!
Hai wo yao WASTE $$ when I don't even haf so much $$ to WASTE!
But But But hor, I love my NEW SPECTACLE!
haha! Coz I look like an idiot with it on!
Dat's my purpose! A dumbo haircut with a Weirdo Spectacle! Yeah! Cool!!

*****Weirdo ah Ngoh ROXxxx*****

No comments: