Monday, November 26, 2007

Xmas coming

Isn't it fast?

Xmas is coming soon...

Hmm, how I wish I could have a great Xmas with my hubby..

But guess it is a no-no as I can't really join big crowd for countdown at the Orchard Road to see the beautiful lightings along the road

Because whenever I go out nowadays, I will get breathless/diddy/weak/no-strength...

Reason for diddy; Realised during Sept when I had a big fall due to diddy, seen doctor and test shown that my sugar level is low.

And another thing happens on me since March..
My ear infection, I haven't recover til now and the condition get worsen.

This wednesday I will go back for check to see if my condition become better after eating antibiotic.. If not, I will have to go for operation.

Thyroid condition has not been improving..

Doctor says I did not take good care of myself.

I admit that at times, I juz dun feel like eating medicine to make myself feel so sick..

I know I can't do that.. yet I still go stubborn..

I've to take so mani types of medicine, realli feel so suck that I'm not healthy at all!

1 comment:

Richard said...

Take your pills and hopefully they will help you get better. The ear infection should clear.

As for the thyroid ... well, unfortunately, that will be lifelong.

Take care. Hey?