Saturday, November 03, 2007

Geographer Nite Out!


Have a night out with hui today. She has been mentioning about Geographer 1 and 2 so much thus I decided to drop by Geographer 2 and check out the atmosphere.

P/s: I've not been clubbing for years.



ok.





Not a big pub.





Dun have a big crowd. Good place for relaxing.



Drank Green tea with Chivas. Nice.


Thai band singers are quite handsome but too friendly.





Thai dancers look like "girls" to me, going ard tables to let guys hug and kiss them.





Boss look like my friend, Samuel. Big tummy.





Saw Hui's always mentioned Thai guy dat likes her. Photo is more handsome den realistic.





Met childhood friend, Guanxiong. Look the same except he keep mentioned I din invited him to my wedding.





Hubby came over from another pub and well, he's drunk. Fall on the bed and zzzz.





Overall, the cab fare is expensive.

No comments: