Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wedding Dinner Photos arrived!



BoO BOo.. My cousin opening the door...


Brothers Team and Look, 2118 striked 4D but I din buy coz I 4got the car plate already, only my Father-in-law he alone striked!



Hubby must be saying this,"Open the door lei.. Let me in!"

I dunno this cup is sweet or sour... haha.. So poor thing...

Discussing big plan?




YOU ARE PRETTY!!!

My Family!~

Can u feel my cousin is nervous? haha..


My VIP table!

Take a look at the last row, ain't the ladies tall?

Take me as the measuring point, me 1.72cm, using no heel shoe...


Hubby VIP Table!

"SHhhh.... Yam Seng too loud already!!"


See how crazy women are!~ hahaa

Long long time friends + Buddy!~

My HKSS Classmates!

Ah heng, smile lei....

1 comment:

Richard said...

Nice pictures. Congratulations!