Friday, November 30, 2007

Good News and Soul thinking..

Good News

1. My ear infection has totally cured. Doctor Koh was surprised about the fast healing and I, happy for no SURGERY. Oh YEaH!~

2. My thyroid medicine has been reduced from 3 types to 2. Give me some clap! Yeah!!

And den..
I'm thinking how glad I can open my eyes everyday as I'm not yet prepare to leave this world.
I've alot of things undone..

Met a friend recently by coincidence.
She was sick a year back. She had more white blood cell which is a disease. (白血病)

"Refers to a blood cell that does not contain hemoglobin.
White blood cells include lymphocytes, neutrophils, eosinophils, macrophages, and mast cells.
These cells are made by bone marrow and help the body fight infections and other diseases.
Also called WBC."

And good news too, she had the bone marrow surgery and she's fine now, looking healthy.
I guess she is glad that she's alive, she could enjoy the world once again.. no more medicine anymore.


Soul Thinking..

We do not know when will god take away us from our family and friends so we really need to treasure every moment when we could breath in the fresh air and says,"what a wonderful world it is..."

Patients in hospital do not ask for anything much. They dunwan fame, money, status..etc..
They just want to be alive.

But why we still heard news like nephew killed his uncle for his money, soccer player changing team for fame, NKF cases happened dued to money and forget there are so many patients in need of the money for their kidneys..

We need to thank god for letting us open our eyes everyday, to feel the love by your family, friends and not to be bother by those things that u could not take away when you leave this world.

From dust to dust.

We born with nothing and we leave with nothing.

I do not agree for working so hard to get a promotion and make yourself sick, I do not agree to think of money only and do things evil/cruel forgetting those who love you...

I just feel It is so great to be alive, living happily with your loved ones.

I thank god for giving me the best parents and the caring husband by my side..

Thank you...

1 comment:

Richard said...

Living is very important. The worst killer of life is "tomorrow".

"Tomorrow" I will ...

What? Rest? Take better care? Appreciate my loved ones?

Glad to hear you are gettign better. Ha ha, should have read this post first.