Friday, May 26, 2006

Vitamin B Forte

Dued to the stress I'm facing all this while..
I decided to seek a doctor for some treatment.. mentally or physically..
That was yesterday.

Today I took the Vitamin B Forte that the doctor prescribed to me...
and well, I have been suffering from this stomache from 1 plus til 5.00pm....

Upon thinking I took nothing which would caused the stomach aching, I decided to check what is the function of Vitamin B Forte and found out..................

Item Description
B complex forte is a specially blended formula designed to assist with energy production in the body. It is also known to support the nervous system. B complex forte formula can also assist with healthy digestive and heart function.

Arghhz,,, Healthy digestive.....
Faintz...

2 comments:

Richard said...

Not sure what is in your Vitamin B Forte, but I do know that a B-Vitamin supplement does help with stress (and migraines) - I used to eat the stuff like candy (along with aspirin).

Maybe you shouldn't take it on an empty stomach. Although I never had problems (but, then, as Sofia would say, I have a pig's stomach).

ha ha! You must be cute when you faint.

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

dun just focus on one vitamin.

eat all..that's the best.. in moderate :P