Monday, May 29, 2006

Existence of Love..

Remember when I was at the age of ten, I already know the feeling of liking someone.

That was my 1st time.

He was the tallest guy of my class.
He has a wide mouth, which mean wide smile and a pair of small little eyes.
He loves to talk.
Yes, talkative, mischievous child who teachers always like to scold.
Weird enough, this kind of kids attracts attention more than those well-behaved ones.

I remembered I used to stare at him in class.
I don’t really talk to him much as I was shy then.
Even if he talked to me, I will hide away.
Plus, I looked awful at that time, even though I don’t look any better now.

I don’t remembered who is his holding hand partner, but if there were to be an absentee, he would be beside me, holding my hand.
The excitement I had, till today I still remembered.
Yes, Kids’ time.

Since young, I already know how to act steady, act cool.
I don’t react to him that, “ Hey, I like you! ”.
I belong to that kind in school who secretly like someone till end of school life.
Secret Admirer type I was.

Maybe if I have the chance to bump into him now, I might tell him I actually like him before. Guess this is going to scare him off.
Too bad, I never see him then since I entered secondary school.

Today, I think of why would I like him back then, I still can’t figure out the reason.
Just like my buddy like “008” during primary school time, I guess she couldn’t explain why too.

Parents showered their love to us.
We love our younger brothers and sisters.
Den we start to love someone who is know as your boyfriend or girlfriend.
After which, we love our family, our children, our grandchildren and even pets.

This is so amazing.
So love is with us since childhood.
Did anyone ever realize that love exists the moment we came into this world.
I belief, love will be with us till the day we leave this world peacefully.

God bless and love everyone on earth…
Yes, God will.

10 comments:

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

love will make the world complete :)

dandan...™ said...

Yes..I agreed... =)

Old Beng said...

First love is the most difficult to forget?

What you can´t have seems to be the best?

While recalling what has past, look out for what is present.

lalucci said...

love makes the world goes round

Richard said...

I remember discovering girls in grade 1 (yeah, 6 years old).

There was one in particular with long blond hair and blue eyes - she moved away after that year (I don't remember her name).

It was an amazing revelation because before then girls were just girls, after that, they became pretty and nice to look at and be with.

Yes, there are peopel who love us. Our parents are usually the best example (although, in some cases they are not).

The saddest thing is when we don't recognize those around us who care for us as a person and not because we are useful.

dandan...™ said...

old beng,"First love is the most difficult to forget?"

I don't think 1st love is the most difficult to forget if its happened too young..for me,i dun really rem much le..

But I do believe, bcoz of love, you can forge hate, greedy..
Of coz, quite up to individual..

Like vintage.vogue said,"love makes the world goes round.."

Old Beng said...

Yours is only puppy love, boh par kay one la. :)

dandan...™ said...

mabbe ley..
boh par kay..hehez

Lupin Tan said...

Amen to the last part.

Mockingbird said...

Amen. God made us with the capacity to love. Afterall, He made us in His image :)