Sunday, January 01, 2006

Pub.Cafe.Restaurant

Actually planned to go TheBalcony last nite...but too bad..its FULL!!
Drop dat idea and headed to Taka for Jap Noodles instead..
I will definitely go there again and make sure I get myself a seat..
The Balcony's Webbie!!
Coz..I heard its a very Cosy place..but the foods are so-so only.. Heard only..
For the Cosy part, they deserve me visiting 'em!!
Heez.. that's all I know abt dat place..

After the dinner,
we went IndoChine for a drink!!
Hmm...dat place is really nice for hanging out..
Like dat place alot to mention abt it again..
For a little gossipz..a little amazing stories..and a lotsa of jokes.. juz nice!! Nice decoration..nice seats..

Basically the place is separated into 3 parts.

1 Part: The Vietnam Foods which is located at the non-aircon area. Using wood as the concept, placing beautiful candles on the table which is suitable for lovers as well..
If you're a smoker, its perfect! After the meal and you can just smoke without walking out of the restaurant..

2 Part: The fine-dinning Area!!Its look so class and of coz with air-con!! They haf enclosure corner if you need some peace and maybe a proposal..? romantic ley..

3 Part: The pub area with Life band!! A bright lighted platform which link you to the ..dancefloor?
Great Singers..great Crowds!! Great Sofa seats!!
This is the best!! Not so noisy..not so boring.. Great!!
but..the only bad thing abt this place is..there is no toilet located at the place itself!
I dunno why such a big place could left out a toilet?? funny eh..


I raised my both hands to tell you guys, its a place worth dropping by.. eh..i seem to introduce this place as if I'm one of the investor ley..
But..I dun mind to be the investor's wife you know?
hehe.. I will be rich by den..

and mabbe I open a Bar called, "Nerdie Bar"....idea hor!!

3 comments:

F¡яєвџяN said...

"Nerdie Bar"??..interesting...hehehe...nice chatting wif ya!

dandan...™ said...

Hmm..how abt a "Stone stone Pub" for you??
idea?
heez

Xorpheus said...

IndoChine. Nice place leh...if i'm not wrong, they have another outlet at Empress Place Building.
Go check it out leh.