Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Feast!!

Here I was, at my dear Jasmine's house..

And this was the table (before) where we had our dinner feast!

I decided to explore what they bought....so I opened the fridge and saw fishballs...

and My Favourite Yoghurt Drinkz!! Bought by Ah-mah!! There was Ruffles too..but I finished the whole packet up le..so No Pic! Guilty..

They were busy meddling with meats and prawns...while I..hehez..took photos lor..

Cheesecake making in process.....

OH My God, I tried this lor..I can't even managed it alone although I'm BIG..but not strong lor.. =(

Finally it was done..going into the oven soon...

Ah-ha..there you go..OVEN!! And DONE~~

Juices Jasmine bought specially for the nite!!

Here I presented my favourite, Salmons!!! Yummyz!!

The meats prepared by ah-mah..got pepper one, honey one, spicy one...spare ribs one..hehez..droolz when I tot of it now..

Hotdogs..crabmeats..these 2 would alway be there for hotplate and steamboat..as usual hor..

Fishballs!! Oh..the so-called "bird eggs" by Jasmine..I proudly said I did help to peel the shells..but dued to my skills, I decided to stop.. if not I guess I would finished all up while peeling le..

Setting up and preparing...I did help too!! Don't accuse me of doing nothing but eat!!

And finally our dinner!! Nice, fun, full one!! Oh yah!! The cheesecake is yummyz too!! All thanks to them..I had such a filling dinner!! dunno when will be the next dinner be.. waiting..

11 comments:

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

wow.. are u inviting me?

Mockingbird said...

Wow! What a glorious feast! ;p

dandan...™ said...

heez..Yeh!! Look Yummyz right??
hmm..spinnee, when u free to haf a feast with me?

孺子牛 said...

never call me???

F¡яєвџяN said...

wah look damn happening...cool...never jio!!!

dandan...™ said...

Lau hero..hotline ahz?? why nv call me again?

fireburn,
u had a party at home lor..also nv jio me..

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

i anytime one... free one i sure go :P

dandan...™ said...

ok..spinnee..I will arrange one..see whose house can go den..

dandan...™ said...

Lolz..hmm..OKay!! I gif u my hp no and make sure u sms me on CNY eve!!

Actually,my phone wasn't dat HOT on dat day..so I dunno the condition of the network ley..
Not like u.. HOt Man!! HoT PhONe!!

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

not only the network ki siao... the network sent 20 same SMS my friend sent (only 1 nia)..

wow lan.. my hp was still kaobehing til 4.30am.. WHAT U THINK guys? :)

dandan...™ said...

hmm..seem to be all r busy ley..
dat particular nite..I was chatting on msn and nothing else to do le..
=(