Tuesday, January 31, 2006

journey of CNY

Starting from eve of CNY, I've been going about playing mahjong..
Eve:
Huihui's hse - play til 1st day of CNY, 8plus..

1st day of CNY:
At 1st at huihui's auntie's hse.. den Buddy's hse..den huihui's hse..
dat's tiring den working..
by the time i reached home, its already 9am on the 2nd day of CNY morning..
flat dead on bed..

**my buddy's hse on 1st day of CNY too**
Fun playing blackjack with lotsa of People!! Crowded!!
Din noe it could be so fun!
hehe..HIGH til make pple keep laffing at us, the HKSS gang!
we can so excited over the card of 15points..
Madness!!

2nd day of CNY:
Went Huihui's to have steamboat..
1st time in my life, I went to friend's hse to have steamboat..
and it was with friends dat I'm not close with..
But..
Nice experience..

Went Ktv after steamboat last nite..
Its been long dat I really enjoyed myself so much..
Singing & singing & singing..
Til now, I will still smile to myself when I tot of us singing, "Love me for a reason"..
Come'on, we could sing without microphone! Dat's powerful lor..
Loud!! Qiang said we could form a band..
Hmm.. Super Band!?!
Too bad audition over...heez..

#realli envy huihui to have such a fun-loving mama..
she could go KTV with us, enjoyed herself, chat with us just like friends..
Seem to be no generation gap at all..being hug by her is like,"hey, so sweet.." #

Suddenly miss them again..
Love u guys....

1 comment:

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

sounds fun hor!

happy new year ;)