Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Bad year start

Guess it's not a good year start for me.
on the 31st Nite, I felt itchness on my back & hand..
Thinking its might the cause of seafoods when I saw my buddy..
Her hand has red big rashes..while mine are made up many small red spots rashes.
So I confirmed its not dued to seafood coz we had dinner at different places.

My condition got worse on 1st day of 2006. The rashes grew on another hand but not alot though..while my buddy's leg was infected. Well, disgusting rashes we have.
Intentionally, I wanted to take photos of our disgusting hands, but my buddy said,"hey, dun disgust pple lah!"
Orh....true..so disgusting..

This wasn't the end. My legs started to grow some on the 2nd of 2006. Yes. Fresh red spot! You know I look actually like HIV carrier!
Imagine I board on a bus, a lady stood up and moved herself behind when she saw my rashes hand! Oh!she treated me like a freak ley!!

Seen Ma Guang, he insisted its dued to alcholic drinks and heaty foods! Slap him ahz!! Told him we drank a little yet he kept insisting its feng mo or jiu mo? watever he said, its definitely NOT. Spending $50.30 for the medicine which my buddy and I felt its will not be working on us..Decided to go for western doctor instead...

Well, had an injection..and some cream applied. Come on, why am I suffering all these? The injection was painful..felt the drowsiness..slept as early as 9plus last nite..
I was given MC but thinking I should go work, so I woke up in the morning and I felt the drowsiness strongly and the head spinning..no choice, I had to use the MC dat was given..I sms-ed my boss and I'm glad he asked me to take care of myself instead of angry.. coz last tuesday I was on mc too dued to the long hours of coach back from Ipoh..

I guess..
You can't imagine the itchness dat I'm suffering..especially my back.
I can't sleep well at nite, waking up a few times to scratch here and there. The medicine doesnt really help..I still feel the itchness..but at least those spots are not so red now..not swollen..

I know wat the causes of these rashes..coz its not only buddy and I got it,another friend too. We did not suspect. We confirmed it is dat place. There is the only place we went together. We went down, lodged a complaint. And well, the operation manager did not sound good. In fact, he was doubting us. Finally, we got ourselves a staff there to actually prove its their chairs which caused our rashes coz he got it too!!

Hopefully tomorrow the management will give me a good explanation abt all this..
Gosh.. wat a year start..

7 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Looks like it's probably an allergic reaction to food or drink. But then again, i'm not a doctor. Hope you're well now :)

dandan...™ said...

its not due to food or drink lor..
I'm sure.
Thanks..

F¡яєвџяN said...

taKECARE ..:P

孺子牛 said...

feng mo or jiu mo?

Old folks will say that you drink too much and happens that the wind is 'blowing' at you.

But again, using the traditional method, it worked, at least for me. I remember that my mum bought the 'jiu bin' from medical hall, and soaked with Brandy then applied it on my skin. Next day, I recovered.

Hope you are fine.

dandan...™ said...

coz but its not feng mo or jiu mo..
definitely not..coz I only drank one bottle of beer dat nite..

Richard said...

Well, it sounds like an allergic reaction. My mother had some pretty bad reactions, where her skin felt it was like on fire. She spent months on steriods and antihistamines. It was not food related either (of course, I should also point out that she was later diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma - a cancer of the immune system).

Sorry, don't want to scare you. You are likely reacting to something.

A number of factors, alone or in combination can provoke an allergic reaction: poor eating habits, alcohol, environmental toxins (including cigarette smoke), and stress.

I suspect the injection was an antihistamine (often can cause drowsiness) and the cream was a topical steriod.

Take care. Try to relax and take it easy.

dandan...™ said...

Yah..our suspect were the chairs at a certain pub. And I can confirmed it is.
Coz its so obvious the part our rashes grow on are those parts we lean our bodies on..
We went down to dat pub and they were willing to do something abt it..including our medicine claims..
They took our medicine receipts and hopefully tomorrow I will get a good explanation and compensation from them.