Thursday, December 08, 2005

Xmas Tree


I'm counting down everyday.. hoping for 23th dec to come soon!!
Cos I'm on leave!!
Think of it, just can't help it to feel so happy..

My kor called me the other day..
He gave me my gan-ma's hp number so dat I can call her to pick me up on my arrival on 23th..
Think of it, can't help to feel excited..

We had a short chat and I realised..its nearly 2 years I didn't go Ipoh and visit 'em..
Indeed, I miss 'em alot..
Think of the heart to heart chat session with my kor,
I can't help to recall the care & concern showered by him..

And of cos,
I miss dat place where I spent my sadness, happiness at..
Although sadness exist, at least I know my true feelings..
Happiness due to my kor..
A Kor who treat me well, nice, good, no matter wat others said abt me..
He's always there protecting me..

we're as close as siblings which lead to alot of gossip topics between us saying we were way too close as friends..
Eventually..we decided to stop all this nonsense and sworn ourselves as brother & sister..
A kor I never forget for life..

7 comments:

孺子牛 said...

Enjoy your trip, and spend nights gossiping with your kor.

ahxing said...

"Eventually..we decided to stop all this nonsense and sworn ourselves as brother & sister.."

actually why draw the line?

i think, sometimes when you look back at the people who had been part of you, and in none of them, with none of then, had you ever felt as u felt with him.,

then bingo. :))

dandan...™ said...

Thanks Mr huang shang.
=)

ahxing,
draw the line coz we're really as close as brother & sister..
No chemistry..

Mockingbird said...

Hi Dandan,

Haven't u heard or read in the news over past few years up till recently, of maids who got provoked by their unreasonable employers and so killed them?

Not new news :)

So all maid-employers who abuse either physically or verbally should take heed not to become another satistic :)

Afterall, maids r also human beings. They r here to be our domestic helpers, not slaves :)

Mockingbird said...

Hope you enjoy your holidays back at Ipoh! :)

(T) (H) (B) said...

A very nice blog but my eyes very painful cos of the snow.. :(

dandan...™ said...

Hehe..
Xmas mood mah!!