Friday, December 23, 2005

Xmas Charm

Had the most wonderful dinner at Regent Hotel..Smoked salmon..cheesecakes..Tarts..Rum banana ice-cream..
Oh My God!! This is too yummyz..
Having fun exchanging Xmas Gifts!! And of coz, taking photos!! We're all camera freak!!
The thought of friends touched til tear, its such a memorial moment..touched by 'em..
Guess I won't forget this moment for life..
Didn't know exchanging could be so emotional til today..

I recieved ...
My very 1st xmas gift, an aroma-therapy Set given by Dawn!! Its nice!!
Its look romantic to me..maybe due to the Pink Candles bah!! I tried, tested!!
Nice smell of Lavender..I guess she don't know I like Lavendar..
Like it!!

2nd Gift....
Given by my cute, funny, quarrelsome, 38 colleague, Christina..
She gave me a very very very very cute mouse rest!!
I still remember we did chat abt usual of mouse too much which caused my wrist skin to turn rough..amazingly, she still remember wat I said and got me a mouse rest!!
So sweet of her!!


Now proceed to..
Grppyz exchange Gift Programme..
A watch from my buddy!! A watch ley!! She told me she like the watch alot too..
I can only say, she's a watch freak!! She simply love watches!!
And...
Guess what?!?
wat?
wat??
Its Winnie the Pooh lei! Can u imagine dat??
haha..never thought I will haf a watch of My fav character, Winnie The Pooh!!
Excited over the watch still!!! Thanks buddy!! muack muackz muackzz..

Next, A very nice nice de bag bag from Huihui!!
A bag of combination of green & white color..
Look Retro to me, for I love it alot too!!
Especially dat big Button!!
Recently I started to like green and she bought me a green & white bag!!
Heard from her, she wanted to buy me an Espirt Pouch which I like alot..
dued to no stock, she bought me this bag instead..
actually I'm contented with anything she bought for me as a gift!! thanks Hui..

Oh ya.. I'm so glad dat I haf nice nice colleagues too..
A colleague bought me breakfast yesterday..Placed it nicely on my desk..
set me wondering who buy it for me..so nice of him..
den in the noon, Captain Sim gif me a box of Ferrero Chocolates~ Yummyz..
Nearly finished it in one day!!
Too nice to resist!!

Last gift...
A CD Pouch..
Hmm..honesty, didn't like it coz... I dun haf alot of CDs..
But..I appreciate it..Coz its the thought dat count..
Will try to use it in order not to let my Qiang aiai down!! hahahaha
Merry xmas, Qiang!!

Afterdat, we went IndoChine!!
Mountain Turtle me, 1st time there..
Woof!! Such a nice place to chill out!!
Guess my buddy and I will visit frequently from today onwards..
Wat's the best there? haha!!! The Live Band!!
Friendly crowds too..
I love the atmosphere too.. Cool place!!
New hangout!! hehe

And..later in the morning, I'm leaving to Ipoh to spend my Xmas there!!
Hope to be a fine trip as I sensed something is not wrong actually..
Dunno wat will happened..but I promise myself to control my emotional action, thoughts...everything..

Lastly, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~

10 comments:

Xorpheus said...

Gift exchange must be really fun hor + nice food.Wahhhhh...
The Indochine,is it the one at Clarke Quey?
Oh yeah, don think so much la. just enjoy the trip.
Merry X'mas & a Happy New Year ahead.
Cheers.

dandan...™ said...

At Wisma..
=)
hmm..woke up with a bad mood day..
haizz..
U enjoy on ur xmas too!!
me set off le..
Bye!!

孺子牛 said...

Enjoy your trip.

Mockingbird said...

Wow :D Looks like you're having a very fruitful bountiful Christmas harvest! :D Bon voyage! :)

Old Beng said...

Envvvvvvyy! Jealoussssssssssss! You so many presents one. :p

Merry Christmas to you.

Old Beng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elydia said...

Jealousssssssss too!!!! i no pressee this year... so sad... :(

Enjoy ur trip!!

Unknown said...

so wat u getting for me from ipoh?
haha

F¡яєвџяN said...

merrry xmassss

dandan...™ said...

Merry Belated Christmas to all!!
hmm..dun envy me..coz u guys haf things I dun too..isn't it?
=)

xavier,
Ipoh Air u want??
heez