Sunday, December 18, 2005

Dragon Boat

A fine sunny sunday today...
I woke up abt 7.30am preparing for my very 1st time experience, Dragon Boat!!!

We reached Kallang Mrt about 9.20am..
Walking like a zombie with a hungry stomach to the Kallang river..that's me...

It was so fun..row row row ur boat!!!
As a new-comer, they made it an effort to stop a few times for us to relaz..
New term I learnt. "Easy" mean "Stop".
Interesting..

And its til today den I know, they are so many people going for this sport.
Big Crowds!~
Almost like u r gg clubbing and saw those pple lining up outside DblO..

Ok..now to my "very" experience!
I was standing outside Girl Toilet waiting for my friends...
and usually, Boy and Girl toilet are next to next only..same goes for the toilet at Singapore Dragon Boat Association.
I was talking to my friend at the entrance den, when I heard scream from Boy toilet.
Human instinct, I turned my head and see wat happened.
It's pretty fine if I didn't turn.
Dunno was I lucky to see a guy naked or he was unlucky to let a stranger seen every part of him!!
Can u imagine dat? He was really totally naked!
When he saw me, he just used a mini-towel to cover it..coz I guess he only haf dat to cover himself.
Before I knew I saw something I shouldn't, I already heard millions of laughter!!

Worst Part, when we were all done, those guys were done too.
I think they recongised me.
The moment they saw me, they were already laughing at dat poor naked guy..making fun of him.
One of the guy, my friend find him cute!
He picked a flower and placed it on his ear..
To me, he was acting cute.
He's quite a joker actually...hidden his friend's slipper and dat friend intended to go home with one slipper thinking he lost the other one. In the end, dat joker had to go back and retrieve dat slipper. A bunch of cute young Jc boys.. How good to be young!

Hungry still I was..
We went beach Road for our lunch.
Nice nice de Beef Noodle~~
next time muz go there eat again..
Guess what!! Shopping Feast!! hahaha
I bought a pair of hmm...slipper? Huihui bought a bag, a very retro 3/4 trouser and the same slipper as mine!! It's so fun but tired ... especially Jj.. Look forward to next outing to dragon boat!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

how i wish the person who had seen the naked truth of the party is me...
then i snap here and there....wat i meant is camera not scissor...haha

dandan...™ said...

ZZZzzz..
Weibin, u very bad lei..
Pple so kelian liao, u still want to take pictures of dat poor boy?
haizz...

孺子牛 said...

which pair is your legs? I guess the top one.

Btw, Bedok Reservior also have Dragon Boat class. Maybe I am taking it up, so near to my house.

dandan...™ said...

Heard Bedok is for National Team to train...
So fun!!
Muz take up!!

dandan...™ said...

small indeed..but not smelly lah..maybe the Gent toilet smelly!!

dandan...™ said...

ben tan,
Its fun!!

J.J,
haha..seem to be he was the one being shy & shocked!! You seem to enjoy ley..

Mockingbird said...

Dragon Boating sure sounds like fun! :D But i heard it can be pretty strenuous too ;p I've seen those dragon boaters. They r very hunky and muscular. Like those chaps you see on WWE! :D

dandan...™ said...

keke..not all are very hunky and muscular ley..
so very small size..cute cute de..

Xorpheus said...

Steady la...Dragon boat sia... That mean the next time we'll see you with strong muscular arm liao...hahaha

dandan...™ said...

Xorpheus,
If my fatty arm can turn into muscular arm, I dun mind ley..
hahaa..