Monday, December 19, 2005

Be strong, gal.

One of my close friend sms-ed me early in the morning about 3am plus.. I managed to see her sms when I woke up about 7am plus.

She asked me this, “How you manage to forget that boyfriend of yours when u guys already plan to get marry?” ...

Upon reading this, I know something must have happened to her. I immediately replied her sms asking her what happened. Well, like what I expected, they broke off. Reason; The boyfriend find my friend very fearful. He said he was afraid of every sentence he said would make her angry. Everything he did seem wrong.

My friend asked me this, “Will fear really make a person don’t love anymore?”
Yes was my answer.

Just like me, I cried almost everyday, every night when I just broke off with my boyfriend that time. But I started to realize I need “freedom” more. Its not because I don’t love him, but happiness is not there being with him. There’s no point dragging on. Incompatible is the word to use. I do believe, no matter how much you love someone, incompatible will still be the cause of a broken relationship. Now, we are still friends. Isn’t that a blessing?

I tried to comfort her. But I know, no matter how much I say, she won’t understand. She won’t just get over it by a few words of mine.
I know she needs time. Time will heal everything. This is my experience.

She said, “He told me before I’m the woman he love most. Why now he wanted to leave me?”
I guess all women will ponder on what our boyfriends told us during relationship and its hurtful when its turn out to be not.
They didn’t keep to their words? Some, yes, they did not. Some, they feel that loving someone doesn’t need to be together. Of course, there’s reason behind when they decided on this.

Sometimes love is like this. Its will not turn out the way you want to be.

Just like her, she planned to spend her life with him, yet he gave up on her.

Another friend of mine, love her boyfriend a lot, the boyfriend decide on a break off and had a new girlfriend shortly after her.
She cried. She recovered.
Now she can tell me this past of her laughing away.
“Time” is so amazing “medicine” that I must agreed.

Like me, once I took 2 years to forget someone.
But now, I can talk to him just like a normal friend.

I'm not strong, but I grow from experience. I let myself feel sad for a day and I would tell myself I must spend my next day happily. This is how I handle my bad mood day.

Now, I really wish she can understand and get over him soon. I want her to be the cheerful gal once again..

Be strong gal..


12 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Being unattached means freedom to do whatever you want go wherever ou want as and when you want :) There's certainly more to life than just boy-girl-relationships or man-woman-relationships if you like :) Not forgeting, there r many other fishes out there in the vast ocean waiting to get acquainted with you too :)

孺子牛 said...

New techie word - Srong???

dandan...™ said...

Oh...typo..
Heez..

Old Beng said...

Time will heal all sorrows though one will not be forgotten totally.

dandan...™ said...

Ya Oldbeng, memories would still remains..only happy moments instead..

j.j,
I agreed. Maintaining is so hard..

Unknown said...

Was digging my past blog entry and found this....haiz....



For the first time i cry....for someone i will miss a lot a lot a lot.....
Why u leave us in such a hurry?! for all the fucking wrong reason?.....
the moment i learnt u commit sucide, i cry...tears of sadness, anger..and regrets....why i am not there to console u....why i did not update my blog often enough to keep u entertain and make you stop thinking so much......why u choose the easy and most painful way out...why must u leave the living something to think of......why u never keep yr promise to play pachebel canon for me.....why u keep calling kor here and there when each time i feel guilty....y u leave a testimonial for me when u are not around anymore to share my joy....y u leave at the time when i decided to grow up.....y can't u wait for me to take care of u.....y u did not leave any last words....y u never answer phonecall.....y never pop up in my msn.....y u never update your blog.....y u give me a chance to know a little better, u leave me....

WHY DUN YOU GIVE ME JUST ONE CHANCE TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?

i dun know how am i going to get on with my remaining life.......but i will....for deep in my heart, i will carve yr name sharp and clear...in memory of u...sis....

if time can heal my wounds, why not i use it to turn back the hands of time to save u?

FUCK! u shouldn't ...


conclusion : i can get over so i think yr friend can also....time do heal everything but not the eternal scars

Unknown said...

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JUM1129DM7550SNBK5L7WNV23

a sad song

dandan...™ said...

Xavier,

=(

Elydia said...

xavier u make my heart drop....

Dan Dan ur posting makes my heart drop too... i've been through that not once but twice... i can't say i'm fully recovered... well.. but i guess after all i grew stronger.. people have to go through hardship to learn to treasure... No pain no gain.. right? Love really difficult to hold.. the more u wanna hold it tight then more it slips away from ur hand... Leave it to fate.. But when u think abt leaving to fate heart aches again cos there's too much uncertainty too much insecurity... *sigh* wats ahead of me?

dandan...™ said...

I also haf dat feeling, the more I wanna hold it tight, its simply slip away..
For me, I leave it to fate like u said..and what I get is nothing.
He didn't know how I feel, I didn't know how he feel and now, fate decided for us, we shall be friends.

elydia,
Maybe what's ahead of us is a someone who know how to appreciate love, appreciate us..appreciate everything in this world.
We're blessed..I do believe.

Anonymous said...

maybe yes maybe not... its good to think that way... but really i'm afraid to step forward.. i hesitate...

Anonymous said...

sorry dan dan elydia here... above comment by me but dunno wat happen cannot log in as blogger...

Elydia