Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Xmas Gifts


Time of the Year end soon..
Haf to prepare for Xmas Gifts..
Still pondering what to buy..Cozzz....
We have a game of exchanging Xmas Gifts.

Game Rule & Condition:
-Names will be written on a piece of paper and throw into a bag for us to draw.
-We are not supposed to announce whose name we have drawn.
-If own name is being drawn, we will all re-draw.
-The gift shall be budget within $20.00


We have a total of 7 persons.
Out of 7, we have 2 guys..
Therefore, the chance of drawing a guy's name is not high..
And well...I strike the 4D..
Its alway been a headache task for me to buy gift for a guy.
What can I do..
Belt? Within $20? Impossible..
Wallet? No way..unless those road-side stall with no brand..
Shirt?? What kind of shirt cost less than $20?
Sickening rite?

If I have drawn a girl's name..
I can just pop into Gift Land or Mini Toons..and grab a cup? nice cute purse? A cushion where u can put on ur office seat? A nice key-chain? Earrings? Bracelet?
Too many to be listed..

Get the different?
Unlucky me is going shopping to hunt for gifts today..
Hope I can find something suitable for my this Lame cum Joker colleague...

7 comments:

Xorpheus said...

ehmmm...I guess, maybe with twenty bucks you can find thing at Bugis village.
Oh ya, How's your bro.?

Richard said...

Hmmm ... it is always tough to buy for other people. Depends how well you know them.

This place has some suggestions for gifts under $20 (US, I guess).

If it was me, books are always good, so is food (sigh, I'm a man, what can I say, my stomach is important ;-)

Yuo can try googling using the terms 'gift' 'ideas' 'man' (or 'men')

dandan...™ said...

Xorpheus,
he's fine..
Thanks for your concern!!~
=)

Richard..
hmm..book sound great..juz wondering what kind of book he like..
Abit difficult also..as nt really close colleague u c..juz join this company not long ago..

Xorpheus said...

Yo, you do graphic design wan hah?
Maybe need a bit of your help.
Is it possible?

dandan...™ said...

Hmm..I do interior design..
Regarding?
If I know how to, I will help..

Mockingbird said...

Get gift below $20? Not very difficult. Hang Ten t-shirts 3 going for only $15 :)

dandan...™ said...

Shall go and shop shop..
Heez..
Thanks for the suggestion..